Collagen: Great for Beauty, but what else is it good for?
There is no wonder why our team at Adapt loves collagen enough to create one of the highest quality products on the market. There are so many great benefits for hair, skin, nails, joints, bones.. really everything in our body benefits from adding Collagen into our diet. Did you know that almost 70% of the protein in our body is made from Collagen? However, whey protein is still the most utilized protein to date. Luckily, Collagen is the next big thing in health and nutrition. This can be attributed to the potential downsides of what happens when we are not supplementing our diet with proper collagen levels. You can imagine how difficult it is to perform when we are lacking in such a crucial ingredient.
COLLAGEN: MORE THAN A BEAUTY PRODUCT
- Reduces Arthritis
- Gut Health
- Digestive & Cellular Detox
- Stronger Bones
- Preventing Osteoporosis (Bone Loss)
- Enhanced Sleep
- Regulated Cortisol (Stress Hormone)
- Tightens Skin/Decrease Wrinkles & Excess Skin
- Stronger Joints / Connective Tissue
- Helps Relieve Joint Pain
- Leaky Gut / Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Reduces the need for Pain-Relievers & NSAIDs (Advil, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc..)
If you or someone you know suffers from any of the above issues, Share this article with them and find natural, healthy solutions with Adapt Restorative Collagen Protein.