Adapt Recipes: Almond Butter Collagen Protein Balls
We are always looking for delicious ways to boost our health and nutrition while still being able to treat ourselves and have some sugar-fueled sanity!
These decadent treats are not only delicious but they are packed with nutritious ingredients that keep you moving and thriving throughout the day while boosting your metabolism, increasing the strength of your hair, teeth, nails, joints & more!
ALMOND BUTTER COLLAGEN PROTEIN BALLS
Serves Approximately 15 balls
- 1 cup of Adapt Restorative Collagen Protein
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 2 Tablespoons dried blueberries or favorite dried fruit
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine dried fruit(s) almond butter and maple syrup/honey in food processor and pulse until dried fruit(s) are well chopped and evenly mixed throughout.
2. In a bowl mix together oats, flax seed, Adapt Collagen Protein and cinnamon. Add almond butter mixture and stir until fully combined. Roll into 1 inch balls. Place balls into an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer for snacking throughout the week.
OPTIONAL: Don't blend the Oatmeal or Dried Fruit(s) and add in with Step 2 (above.) This is perfect if you like a more crunchy, textured snack!